How to Claim Your Free Dmail NFT on StarkNet (zk-rollup network): A Decentralized Email Platform with Huge Airdrop Potential
StarkNet is a scalable, secure, and verifiable zk-rollup network on Ethereum. It uses zero-knowledge proofs (ZKPs) to enable fast and cheap smart contracts and dApps.
Dmail is a decentralized email platform on StarkNet. It offers private and secure communication, collaboration, storage, tokens, and NFTs. Dmail bridges Web2 and Web3 functionalities and features an AI assistant.
Both projects have raised significant funding from prominent crypto investors and firms. StarkNet raised $100 million in May 2021, valuing it at $8 billion. Dmail closed its Pre-A round in July 2021 at an undisclosed amount. The funding shows the strong support and potential of layer 2 solutions and decentralized applications on Ethereum.
Step 1: Download Argent X Wallet
- Visit Dmail website and click on StarkNet.
- Select Wallet and Dmail will automatically redirect you to the Chrome Web Store for download.
- Alternatively, you can directly access the download link and click “Add to Chrome” to complete the download.
Step 2: Create an account on Argent X Wallet
- After the download is complete, open the Argent X Wallet page and follow the instructions to create your account.
- Remember to securely store your mnemonic phrase.
Step 3: Log in to Dmail, Free Mint, and NFT Binding
- Go back to the Dmail login page, refresh the page, and choose to log in using Argent X Wallet.
- Enter Dmail. On the left navigation bar, find “Presale” and you will see that Dmail has given you the authority to free mint an 8–11 digit NFT domain.
- In the domain search bar, select the desired domain name (only supports numbers and letters, case-insensitive), and proceed to the payment page.
- On the payment page, click the “Confirm” button to pay the GAS5. This will complete the Free Mint process.
- After completion, the system will automatically redirect you to the order page, where Dmail will mint the NFT on-chain for you.
- Click the “View NFT” button or go to “Settings” in the top right corner and access the Account page to see the NFT domain you just acquired.
- Click the “Bind” button to complete the NFT domain binding.
Step 4: Send Emails and Earn Points
- After successfully binding the NFT, click the “Compose” button on the left navigation bar to send an email.
- Fill in the recipient, subject, and content9. Make sure your network is set to “StarkNet” and then click “Send”.
- The system will prompt your wallet to process the transaction since Dmail is a decentralized email platform, requiring you to pay the GAS fee.
- Once the payment is completed, the system will encrypt and send the email to the recipient.
- You can view your completed tasks and earned points in the “Points & Plans” section.
- Points can be used to upgrade your NFT domain or utilized for AI assistant services. More opportunities to explore with points will be available in the future.
Congratulations! you’ve achieved another milestone!! Please subscribe to my Telegram channel ,YouTube Channel, Subscribe to my Medium feed and Follow Twitter for alerts on Testnet, Nodes, Whitelists, Airdrops, Apps, Events.